Doctor Laveaux : overview
Dr. Laveaux focuses on natural results, taking into account the age and philosophy of the patient. As each patient is unique he will offer the best technique for you.
Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Antibes (French Riviera), Dr. Laveaux is a contracted physician sector 2 (private health care), listed in the Alpes Maritimes Medical Board under number 12118.
- Qualified specialist in plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery
- Former Senior University Hospital Registrar
- Former Chief Resident
- Former Resident
- Diploma of Specialised Education in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Paris.
- Diploma of the European Board Of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS) - Bern, Brussels.
- Graduate of the French College of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- PhD in medicine: "The tuberous breasts. About 51 patients reviewed."
- University Diploma in Microsurgery - Nancy.
- Inter-University Diploma of Hand Surgery, Besancon-Nancy-Strasbourg.
- Diploma of Specialised Studies in General Surgery.
- Certificate of Biological and Medical Sciences in Anatomy and Organogenesis.
Union member and scholarly organisations member:
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- French Society of Plastic Aesthetic Surgeons (SOFCEP)
- French Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SOFCPRE)
- Azuréenne Society of Medicine and Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery (SAMCEP)
- Azuréenne Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (SACEP)
- National School of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (CNCPRE)
- National Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SNCPRE)
Author of scientific publications and conference communications:
Author: Dr. Christophe Laveaux
Specialist in aesthetic surgery - Antibes
Reproductions, even partial, of the texts are allowed on the express condition cite the author (Dr. Christophe Laveaux) with a direct link to the article mentioned.